Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: So, I'm also new

  1. #1
    Inactive Member PROX's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2001
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Well, I'm new to SIP. I just finished I Dream Of You and that's all I've read so far. Which is the next packaged book set. Also, in my local TO comic shop, I read the back of Sanctuary. It said that in Sanctuary, Katchoo + Francine were middle-aged and they were recollecting their past. If this is the case, wouldn't that sort of be the last issue.
    Also if any of ya know tricks for finding less expensive comix please share...
    That's all for now (!)

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Thrasymachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2001
    Posts
    232
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You've read the second book. The next is "It's A Good Life." These trade paperbacks are good value for money. I can't remember seeing a S.I.P. issue in the quarter bins. And no, S.I.P. hasn't ended yet.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Darth Fett's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2000
    Posts
    400
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No, it isn't the end of SiP, there is a flash forward to 1o years later, and then it returns to 'present time'. Terry also said there was plenty more story after that, I don't know if he meant more story after the flash forward, or he just meant there was more story to lead up to the flash forward, but I would imagine at the pace he's going at least 2 more years...note that I said at LEAST
    smile


    As far as cheap coimx, try a subcription service-If you buy alot, you can get a decent discount, or just if you pre-pay. You could zip over to www.g-mart.com and check out their subscription service(I plug them because I have dealt with them and they have always given me excellent service.) The downside to the discount is that you have to wait for them to arrive in the mail(weekly, bi weekly, or monthly, your choice, but at your expense) and you have to pay by credit card in advance.
    Darth

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •